Thursday, September 19
10 AM PDT; 1 PM EDT
Providing a quality experience for patients means accounting for every single touchpoint in the care journey. From the initial phone call or online appointment experience, to receiving care, to the follow-up and all the transitions in between, there are countless opportunities to develop a strong provider-patient relationship and ultimately, better clinical outcomes.
Providers need to look to new methods to engage with and win the trust of patients and families, optimize the increasingly prevalent digital experience and deliver outcomes that matter.
In this webinar, we’ll look at new initiatives from Cleveland Clinic and Binary Fountain that will give providers a new perspective of patient experience and explore how to better treat patients as a stakeholder within their organizations, instead of simply a consumer.
We’ll answer important questions, such as:
- How do renowned organizations like Cleveland Clinic keep the patient experience at top of mind, from administrator to physician levels?
- What is the reality of patient experience in the minds of patients?
- What are the tools, channels and feedback analysis healthcare organizations need to be doing to provide an optimal experience?
- Kate Slonaker, Vice President of Growth Initiatives, Binary Fountain
- Carol Santalucia, Director of Business Development, Office of Patient Experience at Cleveland Clinic