With the population of senior citizens expected to double in the next 40 years and more seniors expected to live longer than previous generations, the need for reliable assisted living services is growing. Senior citizens, as well as their family members, are seeking out senior living communities and they not only looking for recommendations — they’re looking online for reputable communities with positive online ratings and reviews.
In this webinar, Binary Fountain’s SVP of Marketing Aaron Clifford and Senior Living SMART’s CEO Debbie Howard will discuss best practices for senior living communities to use to get in front of their desired audiences, improve their online presence and listings as well as how to use existing online feedback to make operational improvements.
You’ll learn how to:
- Boost online listings and position yourself better online against competitors
- Improve customer satisfaction by making your organization transparent and responsive to feedback
- Create messaging campaigns tailored to how a senior audience approaches the online market
- Aaron Clifford, Sr. Vice President of Marketing, Binary Fountain
- Debbie Howard, CEO, Senior Living SMART