Duration: 30 minutes
Most industries will be forever changed by the COVID-19 pandemic, with healthcare near the top of the list. How can healthcare marketing teams adjust their strategies now to prepare their brand for life after the coronavirus?
In this webinar, we will analyze successful communication strategies and look at the future of healthcare marketing in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
Reed Smith, VP of Digital Strategy at healthcare marketing firm Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock and founder of health industry podcast network touch point media, will join Binary Fountain SVP of Marketing Aaron Clifford to share insights and advice on the trends that will affect marketers for years to come.
They will answer the following questions, among others:
- What healthcare marketing strategies work during a crisis?
- How do I build long-term trust with patients, employees and the public on social channels?
- How do I determine which online conversation to monitor and engage with?
- What are the latest COVID-19-related updates to major platforms like Google and Yelp?
- Beyond COVID-19, what should marketers start planning for 60, 90, and 120 days from now?
- How will the healthcare marketing landscape change after its eventual emergence from the COVID-19 crisis?
- Reed Smith, VP of Digital Services, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock
- Aaron Clifford, SVP of Marketing, Binary Fountain