Thursday, March 26 – 11 a.m. PST; 2 p.m. EST
Duration: 30 minutes
The emergence and spread of coronavirus is weighing heavily on the healthcare industry, as care providers scramble to answer a flood of questions from patients and community members. As a consumer experience and patient feedback management platform, we know those questions are coming quickly and from many directions.
In this webinar, we’ll share our findings about the online conversation surrounding COVID-19 and answer questions about managing your brand reputation during this fast-moving health crisis.
We will answer the following questions:
- Which platforms are attracting the most reviews related to COVID-19?
- Which social media sites are consumers using for information?
- What are consumers saying online about coronavirus? How can healthcare organizations respond?
- How should I shape my review response strategy during this crisis?
- What updates should be made to listings and local landing pages?
- How can I leverage Google My Business and other local listings to inform consumers?
- Bridget Cardell, Customer Success Manager, Binary Fountain
- Shruti Mehta, Solutions Engineer, Binary Fountain