Is your company’s online presence up to date?
It’s never easy to manage online business listings when your organization has multiple locations, but more than two-thirds of consumers search the web for local businesses before making a purchasing decision or scheduling an appointment. Whether its 10, 100 or 1,000 venues, companies large and small need a strategy for claiming, correcting and maintaining listings if they want to attract new customers and retain current ones.
In this webinar, Binary Fountain Customer Success Manager Hannah Borchik and SVP of Marketing Aaron Clifford will lay out strategies for listings management that will save hours of work for your staff and boost your bottom line.
We’ll cover ways to prepare your team to publish location data, optimize SEO and increase search engine visibility, remove duplicate listings and much, much more.
You’ll learn how to:
- Decide what resources are needed to build and maintain a robust listings management strategy.
- Establish guidelines and processes that keep your staff informed and in control of your listings.
- Use technology and services that help maintain your online presence with speed and accuracy.
- Prepare to manage your online reputation once your local listings are active and updated.
- Hannah Borchik, Customer Success Manager, Binary Fountain
- Aaron Clifford, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Binary Fountain