Tuesday, June 25
11 AM PDT; 1 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Social networks are one of the biggest sources of inspiration for consumer purchases today, with 37% of consumers finding purchase inspiration through the channel. In order for your organization to succeed, you need to nimbly navigate the social scene and go where your customers are having conversations about your brand.
But even if you already have a social media strategy in place, you need a collection of tools that will post content, alert you when there are replies and track topics that are important to your customers. Without the right management in place, handling all of these tasks can be cumbersome and counterproductive.
In this webinar, Binary Fountain’s Sr. Director of Project Manager Chase Ausley will cover best practices for managing social media content at-scale and will demonstrate how an all-in-one social media management platform can make this process more efficient and meaningful for your organization.
You’ll learn how to:
- Uncover opportunities to improve service by tracking online topics and conversations that are important to your customers
- Open new communication channels by publishing content to multiple social media platforms simultaneously
- Use insights from social media to tailor marketing messages and campaigns to customer needs
- Kayla Zamary, Sr. Marketing Manager, Binary Fountain
- Chase Ausley, Sr. Director of Product Management