About Binary Fountain
Binary Fountain is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of consumer opinion content. Our current customers span healthcare and multifamily residential and include some of the largest and most prominent health systems/hospitals and management groups. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the customer experience that enable them to make changes that significantly improve experience. Our customers use our platform to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about the consumer across all data sources including social media, review/rating sites and surveys. With a proven platform and experienced team, we are positioned to grow exponentially as a company.
About the Role
At Binary Fountain, our clients have access to high-levels of support from our Customer Success team. As a Senior Implementation Specialist, you play a critical role establishing rapport and strong relationships with clients as the first point of contact after contracts are signed. You are responsible for understanding the needs of clients, training, and setting them up for success so that they can achieve tangible results from our platform and suite of offerings.
- Own the implementation process from account creation through training
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Identify the unique requirements of each client and help establish a framework to meet his/her and the company’s goals
- Coordinate with our internal team to ensure client objectives and expectations are met in a timely manner
- Provide remote demonstration training sessions and in a few cases, on-site consultation
- Liaise with account managers to ensure smooth hand-off after training is complete
- Monitor and track progress of key onboarding milestones
- Review reporting metrics with internal manager and raise any issues or concerns that affect deliverables to our clients
- Provide feedback on products and test new functionalities as needed
- Identify and implement process improvements to continuously advance our work and the value that we deliver to clients
- Provide support for additional special projects, as needed, following leadership direction
Candidate is eligible to work in the U.S. and will have Bachelor’s degree, 4+ years of relevant experience, and demonstrated ability in:
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders and building strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Exercising good judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Excellent customer focus, initiative, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated, and comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced project management, organizational, priority-setting and planning skills and ability to meet deadlines; PMP certification is desired
- Absorbing and parsing technical information
- Maximizing the resources of an early stage company as an ethical and proactive leader
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, tuition assistance, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stacked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.