Binary Fountain is a fast-growing SaaS product company on a mission to build the largest repository of consumer opinion content. Our current customers span healthcare and multifamily residential and include some of the largest and most prominent health systems/hospitals as well as management groups in the United States. Our platform provides with data and critical tools to better understand customer experience and enables businesses with the ability to manage their entire internet presence in one easy space.
Due to such a rapid growth, we are looking for an energetic and talented individual to join Binary Fountain’s Inside Sales team, who will be primarily responsible for scheduling demonstrations and meetings with new prospective clients and to provide support to sales directors. The best candidates will be motivated, self-starters and work well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Successful candidates must perform well under pressure, possess strong communication skills and be comfortable making cold calls to new prospective clients. As an Inside Sales Representative, we want you to play a critical role in supporting sales activities and ultimately helping drive the growth of Binary Fountain.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
- Research and qualify enterprise brands and strategically prospect leads
- Overcome objections and set meetings for enterprise sales executives
- Uphold active communication with leads by sending timely targeted materials with an account-based strategy
- Call/email marketing leads that are generated through marketing collateral
- Actively communicate with sales executives and management to move opportunities through the pipeline and develop your sales skills
- Maintain accurate data and actively update accounts in Salesforce
- Meet or exceed monthly targets, primarily in scheduling qualified meetings and adding pipeline
- 1+ years of experience in prospecting and generating pipeline
- Self-starter attitude with good time management
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills for emails and phone calls
- Experience with a CRM is desirable, Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota-driven environment
- The drive to make 100 calls per day
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with an incredible drive for success
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading providers, FSA and HSA options, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stocked kitchen with free snacks, and a top-end commission structure with no commission caps that rewards you for meeting and exceeding goals.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.