Binary Fountain is a fast-growing SaaS product company on a mission to build the largest repository of consumer opinion content. Our current customers span healthcare and multifamily residential and include some of the largest and most prominent health systems/hospitals as well as management groups in the United States. Our platform provides with data and critical tools to better understand customer experience and enables businesses with the ability to manage their entire internet presence in one easy space.
Due to such a rapid growth, we are looking for an energetic and talented individual to join Binary Fountain Inside Sales team, who will be primarily responsible for scheduling demonstrations and meetings with new prospective clients and to provide support to sales directors. The best candidates will be motivated, self-starters and work well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Successful candidates must perform well under pressure, possess strong communication skills and be comfortable making cold calls to new prospective clients. As an Inside Sales Representative, we want you to play a critical role in supporting sales activities and ultimately helping drive the growth of Binary Fountain.
- Provide sales team support by distributing marketing collateral and assisting with email/phone call follow ups to prospects
- Meet and exceed monthly performance targets, primarily in scheduling meetings and demonstrations for sales directors
- Identify prospective contacts using various online tools including LinkedIn
- Actively update and accurately maintain SalesForce and report activities to management
- Work with sales team on sales campaigns and ensure appropriate marketing materials are sent at various stages of the sales cycle
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the underlying technology and solution suite
- Conduct scheduled webinars and qualify new leads and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of inside or direct sales experience is a big plus
- Strong communication/presentation skills and comfortable making cold calls
- Organized, with excellent time management skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stacked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.