About Binary Fountain
Binary Fountain is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient/customer volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of what patients/customers say about them online and manage online reputation.
Binary Fountain is looking for an experienced Implementations Manager, Managed Services to join our team in Tysons Corner, VA. This key role is a part of our growing Customer Success Team and sits at the intersection of Product, Customer Success, Operations & Engineering.
Please send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Implementation Manager, Managed Services will lead a team of Implementation Specialists in providing best-in-class professional services onboarding customers through configuration, setup, training and implementation of Binary Fountain products and services. This role is responsible for the development and management of best practices, process improvements, metrics and related tools. This “hands-on” role is an excellent opportunity to make major contributions to our dynamically growing organization and to leverage your experience to create high-value solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will be providing guidance and best practices for users of Binary Fountain products.
As Implementation Manager, Managed Services, you and your implementation team play a critical role in establishing rapport and strong relationships with clients as the first point of contact after contracts are signed. You and your team are responsible for understanding the needs of clients, training, and setting them up for success so that they can achieve tangible results from our platform and suite of offerings.
- Manage, lead and develop Implementation Specialists into a best-in-class customer-centric implementation team.
- Master the Binary Fountain platform & product capabilities to serve as a subject matter expert for our implementation team, clients and partners.
- Create and drive best practice solutions and methodologies for Managed Services to exceed customer expectations and to increase product implementation efficiencies; create and manage related documentation.
- Develop and track client implementation onboarding metrics, monitor and track progress of key onboarding milestones; Deliver regular reports that provide qualitative and quantitative descriptions of our implementation teams performance.
- Identify scalable ideas and solutions that help drive future product enhancements based on repeated client feedback.
- Work in close relationship with the Customer Success, Product Management, Operations & Engineering and other teams within the company to ensure all appropriate resources are aligned with providing the highest level of customer success.
- Influence future product development and help identify functionality that will increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure our implementation team successfully manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders through the onboarding process.
- Take on ownership of onboarding new clients and balance the workload of the implantation team to ensure timely implementation delivery for new logos or new products into existing customers.
- Identify the unique requirements of each client and help establish a framework to meet his/her and the company’s goals.
- Provide remote demonstration training sessions and in a few cases, on-site consultation.
- Train team to look for new business upsell/cross-sell opportunities during the onboarding process.
- Liaise with account managers to ensure smooth hand-off after training is complete.
- Identify and implement process improvements to continuously advance our work and the value that we deliver to clients.
- Provide support for additional special projects, as needed, following leadership direction.
The candidate is eligible to work in the U.S. and will have a bachelor’s degree, 4+ years of relevant experience, and demonstrated ability in:
- 4+ years of demonstratable experience managing an implementation / professional services team is a must.
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders and building strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Exercising good judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Excellent customer focus, initiative, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated, and comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced project management, organizational, priority-setting, planning skills and ability to meet deadlines; PMP certification is desired.
- Absorbing and parsing technical information.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across Sales, Engineering, and Product teams, as well as with our channel partners.
- Proficiency in API integrations and familiarity high data import volumes, transactional systems and familiarity with JSON, XML, SFTP, custom file parsing needs and other ways to reliably transfer data.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-moving development environment, preferably startup.
- Ability to navigate changing priorities and plans.
- Maximizing the resources of an early stage company as an ethical and proactive leader.
- Experience using Salesforce for support cases and familiarity with Jira for operations & engineering tickets is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with a leading provider, FSA and HSA options, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stacked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.