Binary Fountain is a fast-growing SaaS product company on a mission to build the largest repository of consumer opinion content. Our current customers span healthcare and multifamily residential and include some of the largest and most prominent health systems/hospitals as well as management groups in the United States. Our platform provides with data and critical tools to better understand customer experience and enables businesses with the ability to manage their entire internet presence in one easy space.
Currently, Binary Fountain is looking to hire a Director of Sales who will join a driven team and will become a key player in driving Binary Fountain’s healthcare growth.
A day in the life of a top sales producer includes:
- Online Demo’s
- Follow up
- Working with Marketing on Campaigns
- Salesforce Tracking
- Collaborating with inside sales
- Managing Funnel
- High-fives for Closing
We are looking for energetic and talented individuals with a sense of sales urgency to join Binary Fountain as a Director of Sales to sell our cloud-based Binary Health solution suite to health systems and hospitals, as well as to medium and large group practices. If you can think on your feet, like solving problems, hustle, pay attention to details and love making a difference by providing a solution that works – you might be the right fit.
Reasons you are good include:
- Work at the C-Suite Level
- Close and know the difference between a qualified and non-qualified opportunity
- Valuing your time as a sales producer
- You understand how channel partners work to grow your business
- Exceed quarterly and annual financial sales targets and present detailed reports to management regarding sales activities and active opportunities
- Actively work sales opportunities through all stages of the sale cycle including scheduling client facing meetings, conducting demonstrations and closing new business
- Manage a complex sales cycle and clearly communicate the solution value prop to various healthcare stakeholders
- Maintain a deep understanding of the underlying technology and solution suite
- Work closely with inside sales team and marketing to help with outbound messaging to prospects
- Attend trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other events
- Travel as necessary for events and client meetings
Reasons you are great include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education
- 10+ years’ experience selling into health systems, hospitals and group practices
- Knowledge of healthcare trends and issues
- If you like to win are competitive and like meet or exceed your goals
- Work Hard and have a daily plan and process for sales success that you can execute against
- Successful experience of direct sales and presenting technical demonstrations
- A highly successful track record of calling on and closing new business with executives
- The ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment and ‘wear multiple hats’
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, tuition assistance, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stacked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.