About Binary Fountain
Binary Fountain is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and a mission to build the largest repository of consumer opinion content. Our current customers span healthcare and multifamily residential and include some of the largest and most prominent health systems/hospitals and management groups. With our cloud-based SaaS application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the customer experience that enable them to make changes that significantly improve experience. Our customers use our platform to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about the consumer across all data sources including social media, review/rating sites and surveys. With a proven platform and experienced team, we are positioned to grow exponentially as a company.
About the Role
At Binary Fountain, our clients have access to high levels of support from our Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Manager, you play a critical role establishing strong relationships with clients, advising them on best practices, ensuring product adoption, securing renewals, and up-selling new products and features.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, helping to ensure customer success from client goal setting and guidance on best practices to performing quarterly business reviews.
- Increase revenue through up-sell opportunities.
- Become an expert on Binary Fountain’s products and the value they provide in defined industries.
- Proactively reach out to clients to strengthen engagement and utilization.
- Provide support to clients by working with our engineering resources to resolve any technical questions or issues.
- Minimize customer churn and escalate critical customer issues when necessary.
- Actively collaborate with other teams including sales, marketing, engineering and product.
- Assist with developing customer use cases and other special projects for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in account management or Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Strong technical competence and ability to translate feedback between engineering and customers
- People skills required to create, maintain, and enhance relationships with customers
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Positive energy and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, training opportunities, free gym on-site, and fully stocked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.