Binary Fountain is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand patient experience that enable them to make significant changes. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about what patients say about them online and manage online reputation.
Binary Fountain is looking for a Customer Care Engineer to join our team in Tysons Corner, VA. This key role is a part of our growing Customer Success Team but sits at the intersection of Product, Customer Success, Operations & Engineering.
Send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer Care Engineer will work on a team of Customer Care Engineers in providing best-in-class technical product support to our customers. This role is responsible for the development and management of best practices in technical support methodologies, metrics and related support tools. This “hands-on” role is an excellent opportunity to make major contributions to our dynamically growing organization and to leverage your experience to create high value solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will be providing guidance, problem resolution and offering best practices to users of Binary Fountain products.
- Master the Binary Fountain platform & product capabilities to serve as a subject matter expert for our clients and partners.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing exceptional customer support with a customer first approach.
- Effectively and swiftly handle customer inquiries and customer support requests utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills along with Binary Fountain tools and documentation/knowledgebase.
- Advocate for our customers internally and work closely with cross-functional teams to define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
- Influence future product development and help identify functionality that will increase customer satisfaction and reduce support requirements.
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight and direction is a must for this role.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in product support or similar role.
- Fanatical commitment to customer success and deep knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience using Salesforce for managing customer support cases and familiarity with Jira for operations & engineering tickets.
- Knowledge in writing and running SQL Database Queries.
- Familiarity with SFTP, custom file parsing needs and other ways to reliably transfer data.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across Customer Success, Sales, Engineering, and Product teams, as well as with our channel partners.
- Strong customer interaction skills and intuitive recognition of client needs.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to document technical solutions and best practices to add to Binary Fountain’s existing knowledge base for solutions to client requests.
- Ability to work in agile, fast-moving development environment, preferably startup.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Knowledgebase & User Community platforms a plus.