Binary Fountain is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand patient experience that enables them to make significant changes. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about what patients say about them online and manage online reputation.
Binary Fountain is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist in our Tysons Corner, VA office. This role will be responsible for leading Binary Fountain’s content marketing strategy.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all content creation activities.
- Write and edit marketing copy that fills a strategic need, including blogs, web pages, case studies, webinars, emails and more.
- Research topics to tailor all content to Binary Fountain’s buyer personas.
- Target keywords and base content around them.
- Create a content marketing calendar to ensure content is posted on a regular basis and meet deadlines.
- Work alongside digital marketing specialist to create content for different social media channels.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content marketing efforts, incorporating key findings to continually improve our editorial calendar and channel performance with fresh, engaging tactics.
- Collaborate with our product, sales, client success, executives, and clients.
- Understanding of Binary Fountain as a brand and products.
- 3+ years creating digital content such as white papers, e–books, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, podcasts, social content, videos, and webinars.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in journalism, marketing, business or other degree with relevant work experience.
- Top-notch copyediting and proofreading skills.
- Proven experience in creating compelling copy regardless of the format (webinar, podcasts, video, long form content, etc.) and industry.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to influence future content development decisions.
- A strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines across multiple projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Understanding of SEO concepts.
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, tuition assistance, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stacked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.